BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Performing with Friends




Today is going to be insanely busy! I'm performing with my friends. For El Grito de Dolores. It's well over 24 hours of performing. And in the middle of all of that, we're going to have Mariella's Birthday dinner. :)

But as busy as we're going to be, I'm very excited! Because I miss Mariachi performing. The hardcore stuff. You know, getting out and performing for hours and hours. In the middle of a fiesta. Up close to people. I've missed that. And I'm very excited for today and tomorrow!

And I'm just as excited about being with my friends again. I hope the weather holds out. But if it doesn't, I'm sure we'll still have a good time. And I'm really excited about seeing some of my favorite kiddos. They're always so fun to hangout with! ♥

No comments: