BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 8, 2011

Inspiration



I feel like I'm lacking in inspiration lately. Inspiration for everything. Crafting, blogging, just life in general. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe I'm on overload. There has been so much going on lately. I'm really just exhausted! So much has gone on, and changed, in the last few months. And now, I NEED to step back, and take care of me.

That's probably one of the hardest things for me to do. I'm not wired to just stop, and take care of me. But I'm learning, the hard way, that you need to do just that. You need to take care of yourself first. It's the only way that you are really about to take care of others.

So I'm going to take a deep breath. And look for a little bit of inspiration. You know, work on a project for me. I'm not sure if that means tackling a garden, adding beautiful flowers outside, or maybe getting my Craft Room/Office just the way I want it.

Heck, I might just venture out. Start a fun sewing project. Or actually crochet something for me. Yes, that's right. I've never made myself anything! It's weird. Even I know that. But it's the truth. And that's what I'm getting at. I need to start taking care of me.

You can only go so long, giving yourself to others. Making sure they're a OK. And then you start to lose yourself. That's pretty much where I'm at. I need to take a page from My Guy's book. Every once in a while, he just takes a day to chill. To do something he really enjoys. I've always supported that. Because he works hard, and he needs the down time.

So I'm being inspired. Inspired to be a better person. To take time for myself. To make myself a better person. It means a lot. I've been through a lot. And sometimes, you just need to stop and do something for yourself.

I think I'm going to start this adventure with a trip to Hobby Lobby. Or maybe Target. And just buy something, that I've wanted for a while. I'm also going to sign up for some kind of class. There are so many things that I want to learn, and try out. This is the time. I'm going to use the world, as my inspiration.

No comments: