BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Crochet Fun!

Do you remember me telling you, that the free crochet patterns are always better on the weekend? Well, today is no different. I've spent a few minutes downloading patterns. And adding them to my "Project List." Look at all these cuties!



This one is from Free Crochet. It's the Dainty Rose Sock Trims, Scarf and Shoe Buttons pattern. So cute and perfect for Spring. Maybe even for Easter.





Another cute pattern for your kitchen. The Spring Sunshine Hot Mats. This one is from Free Patterns.





And this dress, Chrissy, is just too adorable! Another great pattern from Free Patterns.





This is the Apple Bookmark from Free Patterns. Perfect for this bookworm!



Don't you agree with me? Aren't these patterns just too adorable? I just added 4 new projects to my list. ♥

No comments: