BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Dreaming

First of all, Happy April Fool's Day! I'm not much of a joke-ster. I'm just not cleaver enough. Or funny enough. But My Guy is. And he's got a lot of things, planned for his co-workers and employees today. I hope everyone has fun! :)

Me? I'm trying to get through a pile of work. And school stuff. And I can't believe, that on a gorgeous day like this, that I'm stuck inside! This has to be the worst! But I have to be a "grown up" and work.

So I'm making the best of it. I've got lots of yummy foods to munch on. And a good book that I need to finish reading. Oh, and I may or may not have just spent 30 minutes drooling over Anthropolgie. Only to find this beauty...



This dress just reminds me of Spring. So happy and cheerful! Maybe I'm a "Cheapskate." But I have a hard time parting with $200. You know, for one dress. But it's a fun dream to dream. It would be beautiful for some of the upcoming "showers" that I have to go to...

I'm also dreaming of lush gardens. And tons of beautiful flowers. Oh Spring, how I love you! Now if I could just get my work done, so I can enjoy you a little more. Happy Friday! ♥

No comments: