BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 8, 2011

Making Plans

My Guy and I have been talking a lot lately. Making a ton of plans. Things that we've always wanted to do, but just haven't done yet. Do you know what I mean? You have a bucket list of things, that you so badly want to do, but you never make the time. So we're making the time. And the plans are going well.

First on the list, is actually something that my parents have been talking about forever! A trip on this train, in my Home State. So today, this man and I made the plans. We set reservations at the cutest Bed and Breakfast. And we bought our train tickets!



Can you say, 2 excited kids?!?!?! That's what we feel like. How in the world are we going to contain ourselves until October? I just don't know. But this is going to be fun! An old fashioned train ride, a tiny town, and such beautiful scenery. Oh, I can't wait! ♥

No comments: