BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 22, 2011

Bad Habits

Do you have a bad habit? One that you are desperately trying to break? Ya, you know the one. This Mr. was a smoker, years ago. He really enjoyed it. And as I hear, it was a semi-long affair. But he kicked that bad boy habit right in the butt. Me? It's more of an addiction to this sweet nectar...



Yes, we ALWAYS have Diet Cherry Pepsi in the house. In the last few months, I've grown to enjoy a tall glass, with lots of crushed ice, as I work in the afternoons. OK, sometimes, it turns into 2 or 3 glasses. But I know, that it's not good for me. Or something that should be a regular habit. It's only slightly better than regular soda. I need to kick this habit. Oh, just thinking about it, makes me nervous! ♥

No comments: