BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 18, 2011

Fun in the Sun



So we're taking a little time to relax, and recharge our batteries. My Guy and I are on vacation. Enjoying a little sand, sun, and free time. Since we know that our schedule, is pretty much jam packed until Thanksgiving, we're going to take full advantage of the next week!

I might just decide to live on the beach. Or in the water. The cool, clear, blue water. In another life, I'd love to live near the beach. Somewhere were I can smell the salty sea. And look at the crystal blue water. Every single day!

Yes, this is going to be a nice week. And I'm looking forward to a little R&R with the man I love. When you live life as fast and furious as us, it's nice to stop and enjoy the simple things again. And that's our entire plan for the week. There will still be posts. Scheduled posts. So we'll see you next week! ♥

No comments: