BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 26, 2012

Perfect For Twins

My dear friends, Dawn and Alejandro, have only been married a short time. Just a few months. But they are expanding their family! :)

Shortly after returning, from their Honeymoon, the happy couple found out, they were expecting. And were so excited!!! Then just a few short weeks ago, they found out, there are 2 beautiful babies growing.

We are all so excited!!! Not just for the happy couple. But for their family. You definitely need to read Dawn's blog. To learn more, about her story. :)

Something that I really admire about Dawn is, she is a surviver. And an amazing mother. She is also a big reader. And encourages her kids, to read too! So when I was visiting one of my favorite blogs, I came across these sweet little hats!!!


Dawn and Alejandro, have been told the sex of their babies. They also let me know. :) But the doctors will not guarantee the results. Tomorrow marks 18 weeks. At 20 weeks, we will know for sure. 100%. That means, I need some "gender neutral" projects.

Can you see why this project is so perfect??? Oh, and it is even more perfect, when you take Alejandro's 1st "baby purchase." A stack of Dr. Suess books!!! I know. It doesn't get much better. Now, I better get crocheting. I've got double the gifts to make. ♥

No comments: