BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 25, 2012

60 Days...and a Little Wishing...

Just a little while ago, I got off the phone. With a good friend of mine. One that I hadn't talked to, in way too long!!! Say over a month...too long. If we're being honest here, it's almost been 2 years, since we've seen one another.

This is the same friend, that I used to meet for lunch...oh, 4 times a week. We'd literally spend 5 hours chatting. Meet up for lunch, that would take us well into dinner. That friend. One of my friends, that I'm desperately missing right now.

The funny thing that stuck in my brain...was Christmas. Don't panic or anything. But it's only 60 days until Christmas. I know!!! Where has the time gone? And my friend, she wants to know...just what I want. Um, even I was stumped by that question.

For the most part, I'm super easy to shop for! Buy me a scarf, and I'm your BFF. Get me some candles, I'm over the moon. A pair of chandelier earrings, I might just jump up and down.

But my friend was looking for something more specific. I thought, and thought. Then I remembered what I had told this guy, just the other day. Anything from Stella & Dot, makes me happy! Heck, I sold it for years. Cause you know, someone had to pay for medical school. :)

I thought I'd make it even easier for my friends. Pick out a few favorites. And you know, get them started. Because, Christmas is just 60 days away. I'm not panicking yet. Are you? So let's get started...


First up, Serenity Stone Drops. In jade please. :) $49 for the pair. And I'd just love them so! You know me and my earrings.


Keeping with earring theme, how about these Charlize Teardrop Earrings. Priced at $34. I just adore the various shades of blue. :)


Next, well there are 2 things in this picture. The Soar Necklace, for $59. Yes, this is my favorite of the bunch. But don't forget about the Tree of Life Necklace. For $69. Another darling!


I'd adore the Chelsea Necklace. In gold. For $59. Isn't it just lovely? You could layer it with other necklaces. Or wear it alone.


One of the mot gorgeous necklaces that I've seen, and amazing values, is the Glint Flower CZ Necklace. $39 for years of happiness! Don't you think???


Another simple necklace that I just adore, is the Aura Coin Drop Necklace. Come on, it's gorgeous! And just $49. Even I'm tempted to buy this one. Because I could see myself wearing it, every single single day!!!


Another favorite of mine, is this Serenity Small Stone Pendent. It reminds me of my birthstone. And is just $49. Honestly, this necklace would make a nice "every day" necklace too. :)


Something a little more understated, Odette Infinity Necklace. For $39. I just adore the mix "of colors."


Along those same lines, is the Together Forever Necklace. For $59. I adore the mix of metals. The different sizes, also makes this necklace interesting. Oh, I think I'm in love!!!


But really, we NEED to talk about the Infinity Charm Necklace. A little pricey at $79. But it is adorable!!!


The last necklace, that I'll be talking about is, the With Love Necklace. For $69. I like it's simplicity. But amazing meaning. This is high on my list!!!

How about a a few bracelets? Over the last few months, I've really fallen in love with bracelets. Any kind really. But here are a few of my favorites. :)


How about something for $19? This Courage Bracelet is one of my favorites. I just adore the style. And the little charm.


The Hope Bracelet is one of my favorites. Really it is! It's $32. But my favorite quality, is the rose gold! I've been a fan of rose gold, since I was a wee one!!!


The Elizabeth Bracelet is just plain fun!!! With a little bit of sass. For $29. Don't you just love it too? I do!


I can't help but be a fan of the Luna Wrap Bracelet. For $89. I think this would be a nice piece to own. Something that goes with a lot of other jewelry. But the real star here, is the Sole Bracelet. For $39. I don't know what it is, I just adore it!!!

Don't think I'm a spoiled brat. Or that I'm begging my friend for anything. She asked me a question. And it got me thinking. Of a few things, that I would welcome into my life.

But in reality, I'd adore a scarf from Wal-Mart, or a pair of earrings from Target. Heck, a nice lunch would be nice too! Although, if this Mr. is reading...these earrings, this necklace, or this one, or this one, or even this bracelet...they'd love living with us too!!! ♥

No comments: