BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Wise Owl Tote Bag: Week 3

Happy Sunday! How is everyone doing? Are your bags coming along nicely? If you're like me, you get a little "addicted" to a project, and you don't want to put it down. Right? I know! Even in paradise, I'm having a problem with just leaving my Wise Owl Tote Bag undone. :)

Our goal this week, is to work the strap and 2 wings. And hopefully attach them to our finished bag. If you're like Cari, you had a very busy week. And she told me, she's going to use today, to "catch up." Then use this week, to make the strap and wings. See it's OK if you work at a slightly different pace.




Don't forget, if you have any problems, questions, or concerns don't hesitate to contact us. That's what we're here for! :) Leave Cari or I a comment. Or send me an e-mail at SweetNightingaleSing (at) gmail (dot) com. See you next Sunday!

No comments: