BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wise Owl Tote Bag: Week 2

Let the crocheting begin!!! We're finally going to start our bags this week. I know! Can I be completely honest with you? I've been a little busy. And this morning, I woke up in a cold sweat. You see, we're traveling. And I thought I left my yarn at home...

Yes, I rushed out of bed, and searched my bag. Yes!!! I remembered my supplies. I even got to talk to Miss Cari this morning. Who will be spending the day with her Dad. In the park. And she is so excited to start her Wide Owl Tote Bag! So am I. :)




This week's goal is going to be, working Rows 1-20 of the bag. At the end of this week, we'll all have an idea, of how large our bags are going to be. Remember, if you have any questions, please leave Cari or I a comment. Or send me an e-mail at SweetNightingaleSing (at) gmail (dot) com.

Have a great week crocheting! And I can't wait until next week! We're going on vacation this week, so I might actually work ahead. :) It's going to be a long flight. ♥

No comments: