BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 27, 2012

Time for Laughs :)

Tonight, we caught up with some friends. It seems like we haven't seen them in months. Really, it's been about just under 2 weeks. But an evening together, catching up and laughing, was definitely in order.

I cooked up a small feast. My Bestie was in charge of bringing a movie. We bought Baby C a few surprises, and we settled in. Half of me, was sad. Because My Bestie, Baby C, and our pal...had to call it a night...pretty early. But we enjoyed all of our time together.

Back to that movie. Have you ever seen "I Think I Love My Wife?" Hilarious! Had us laughing our pants off! Honestly, I haven't seen a movie, that funny in a looong time! And it definitely added tons of fun to our evening. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking to laugh.



With that being said, time for me to join My Guy, and our fur babies. We're settling in, for a night of good movies. And maybe some more snacks. :) You can't go wrong with good movies, yummy food, and amazing company. Between, do you have any movie recommendations? We're always looking for new movies to watch. New and old. Please share!

No comments: