BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunshine




Everything about Steve Azar's new song, reminds me of My Guy and I. In fact, this morning, I woke up to him singing this very song. Ever so quietly, as he watched me sleep. :)

You can say it's cheesy. But it's the perfect song. Everything about it, speaks about the 2 of us. How has it taken me this long to find a man like him? On my worst days, just seeing him and being near him, makes me feel better.

It's funny, we haven't done a thing today. We got up at nearly noon. And we've just hung out with our fur babies. But it's been the best day we've had, in such a long time. Just snuggling and talking.

Mondays are our days off. In this busy schedule, it's nice to have one day, when we can lock the world out. And just enjoy each other. That's just what we did. Even if the delivery guy thought we were nuts. At 6PM, when our food got here, we were still in our pjs. I'm telling you, we completely took advantage of our day off.

My Guy is my sunshine. My days begin and end with him. When we're together, I feel giddy. Like a 15 year old girl. And I feel complete. Even with no makeup on, and wacky hair. He makes me feel beautiful.

This is what love is. Past the famous names, millions of dollars, and all the glamour in his life. Our life is about the "real" people behind the names. About the quiet moments shared. Our breathing synced up. And enjoying each other's company. ♥

No comments: