BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Knife Guy



That my friends, is our knife guy. He sits on our kitchen counter. My Guy insisted on buying one. That was after he seen my pink one. The one my friends bought me as a joke. I talked about our Knife Guy here. And I got so many e-mails asking me about him.

Well, we're still in a tropical paradise. So I couldn't take a picture of our guy. So I searched online for one. I'm thinking that the Orange Guy is no longer available. Because it took me 90 minutes to find this crappy picture. Nowhere could I find our orange guy. The pink one, red one, even the blue one...yes. But not the orange one.

My Guy choice this little fellow, because he likes orange. And this is probably the only thing he picked out for our entire kitchen. THE ONLY THING!!! But I love it. It reminds me of home. Except mine is a lot cuter. Because mine is pink. :) I have no clue how much it cost. I'm sorry. And I seem to have a tough time locating them. But just google "Knife Guy," and you should be able to find one. ♥

No comments: