BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My New Love



This is love! I may have found a mascara that takes the place of Covergirl's Lashblast. I'm talking about Maybelline's Falsies. Of course, I have the waterproof. That's just life. I like me some waterproof mascara.

Anyway, I just love the shape of the brush. I would have never thought. But the shape of the brush helps give a great coat of mascara. The overall formula of the mascara is amazing too! It provides volume and length.

Does it make me look like I have false eyelashes? No. But does it make my eyelashes look amazing? Yes! I have pretty long eyelashes, but I'm always looking for volume. This mascara gives it all. With no smudging. No clumping. Just a great mascara. Fun, inexpensive, and a great beauty find. ♥

No comments: