BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lo Mein



I've seriously been craving some good Lo Mein. Who doesn't like these noodles? They're like love! The one's from Panda Express are seriously like a piece of heaven.

And we're here. There are so many people are around here today. My Guy is getting ready to go work. And I'm craving these noodles. Too bad I can't call and order some. I wish I could make them. But we don't have any noodles. Unless I use spaghetti. Something tells me that they wouldn't be so yummy.

So I'm going to have to wait until My Guy gets off of work. Then hopefully, on the way home we can stop for some yummy food. Beef and broccoli and some orange chicken sound good too! Yes, this Sunday, I'm craving some yummy, yummy food! What are you doing? ♥

No comments: