BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cuddle Me

We're headed home. Well, at least to where My Guy is working this weekend. It's going to be a HOT weekend. And I just hope we can adjust to life at home. Or at work for My Guy. I still feel like I'm on vacation. :)



I have this book in my hands right now. And I'm making something for my bestie's baby girl. Can you guess which of the 3 sets I'm making? I know you can only see 2, but believe me, there are 3. The 3rd one is the cutest! And I'm not going to post it. I have to keep it a secret. :)

Anyway, that is what I'm doing on the airplane. Working on a beautiful gift for my Goddaughter. I can't believe she is almost here! Well, not almost. But in 2 1/2 months. I can't wait to meet this beautiful little angel. ♥

No comments: