BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 19, 2010

Missing Mariachi

I know what you are going to say. How can I miss anything while on vacation? Well, it happens. I have Mariachi music here. But I miss the live music. A good concert. Or just a fun Mariachi playing during a dinner out.




This happens to be one of my all time favorite songs. Pepe is my favorite Mariachi style singer. And I've had the honor of playing and singing with him in the past. Such an honor! My heart still melts when I hear this song. For a lot of reasons. Mainly, because My Guy loves me. And totally went out of his way to plan a special treat for me. :)

So there you go. I miss Mariachi. I miss the live music and the passion. But thanks to YouTube, and Pepe's channel, I still get to listen to the beautiful music! I just can't wait to get to go to another live concert. ♥

No comments: