BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Busy Day

I haven't been feeling good since Tuesday night. I kind of have an idea what's up. But I'm trying to be positive.

We got up early this morning. And My Guy and I went to my doctor's appointment. Which was crappy and long. I felt horrible. And it was freezing in there! What is up with the insanely cold rooms? It was such a long morning. At least to me. But I'm grateful that My Guy got to be there with me. My results...I'll get those next week. Over the phone. :(

My Guy, he had to work too. And we were traveling. I was still feeling like crap. So he flew to his work thing. And I flew here. I'm just happy that it's not raining. I feel like I'm in the middle of nowhere. Oh ya, I am. But it's OK. My Guy will be back soon.

And what am I doing? Laying in bed. Trying to feel better. Do you ever do that? Try to will yourself to feel better? I do that a lot! But it doesn't seem to be working this time around. Which could be a really bad thing. So I'm praying. Literally praying to God. I just can't get sick again... ♥

No comments: