BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sandals

I'm not much of a sandal wearing kind of gal. I have this issue with feet. I just don't like them. Not even mine. My toenails are always painted. Honestly, since I was about 7 years old, I've painted my toenails. My feet are in amazing condition. But I just don't like feet.

Therefore, I rarely, if ever wear sandals. Which is hilarious! Because when I was younger, I loved sandals! Probably because I hadn't discovered stiletto peep toes yet. But I once wore sandals. Along with not wearing shorts since high school, I have also put away all my sandals.

But you know what? It's hot as heck! And I think I should invest in one pair that I will probably wear down the road. You know, with my jeans of course! So I took to online shopping early this morning, because I couldn't sleep. And I found these beauties!



These are the Hookfin Wedges in Cognac leather. They're a little more than I would like to pay for sandals. Because I'm just not sure if I'm going to wear them enough. But these beauties are on sale for $65. I might decide to actually buy them. But I think I need to sit on that for a day or two. I'm still not sure if my size 6 footsies want to take to the sun just yet. ♥

No comments: