BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May Day!



Happy May Day! What is May Day you ask? Well, there's a variety of definitions. But I see it as, a day to make up some cute baskets and surprise my friends with some yummy goodies! Who doesn't like to surprise their friends with a fun treat?



Maybe some paper baskets with your favorite flowers. Perfect for any neighbors or friends that enjoy gardening.



A simple hanging paper cone with your favorite flowers. It's a nice way to share some of the beauties you grow in your yard.



Maybe a watering can. You can fill one up with either cut flowers from your yard, or some flowers that the recipient can plant.



How about a project your kids can help with? A simple can filled with Springtime goodies. :)



Or maybe a can with some precious blooms from your yard. I really like this look. It's simple and elegant.



Or a quick craft. With some paper and chocolate flowers. Yum! I would love to have some of these.



Maybe a mix of a pretty plant and some yummy chocolate. This is a win-win for everyone!



This is my personal favorite. The May Day cupcake! It's cute, yummy, fast, easy, and just plain fun!



I actually just got back. Turns out, I was hard at work on some May Day baskets last night. Too bad I forgot my camera at home. So no pictures. But I made some goodies and delivered them bright and early this morning. No one saw me. But guaranteed, they know who left them. :)

I had picked up some baskets after Easter. So I used them. And I made some paper and candy flowers, bird shaped suckers, Rice Krispie treats shaped into flowers, these cute cupcakes, and some springtime brownies. Yum! My Guy was in heaven last night.

For the ladies, I also made some Springtime aprons, kitchen towels, and pot holders. I hope everyone enjoys their treats. It was a lot of fun to put these together for a wonderful group of friends! ♥

No comments: