BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 5, 2012

Winter is in the Air

I don't know about you, but around here, the temps are starting to cool down. A lot! I'm starting to get into the Christmas spirit. As in, I want to start decorating, wrapping presents, and baking yummy Christmas goodness!!!

I know. It's barely, early November. I just can't help myself. I adore the cold weather. I live for "Holiday Decorating." Oh, and I just can't wait for all the yummy treats!


Yum! I was just thinking of my favorite hot chocolate. I've been making this, for close to 11 years now. I even remember the first time I made it. I burned my hand. Pretty bad. But boy, I didn't stop making this yummy goodness. It was almost too much, for me to bare. But darn, this is some good stuff!!!


How about a little fun treat. As in some "Baby Santa" gear! I have been wanting to make this, since it was posted. I even have the yarn. Darn, I need to just sit down, and get my "Crochet" on!!!

Yes, I'm totally in the holiday mood. I might even pull out the Christmas music. Is anyone else like me? Or am I the only one, counting down the days, until I can decorate. Putting up my decorations in November. And leaving them up, until late January. Yes, this is really a magical time of year!

No comments: