BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Mom



She just made my day! I hadn’t talked to her since Monday evening. I’ve been sick. And then my parents were really busy with some reviews for work. Yesterday when I called, my Dad was busy getting ready for this meeting that they had. And my Mom was still working. One of their employees has been MIA all week. So it was a quick 5 minute call.

Yes, I’m one of those people that call my parents every single day. Even if it’s a quick “Hi” and “Bye” conversation. I just like to check in on them. I never realized how much I’d miss them when I moved across the country. But let’s be honest here, even when I lived a few hundred miles away, I would still call every day.

My Mom was so excited when I called this evening. I caught them just as they were getting to a restaurant to have dinner. I could tell that she was tired. But she was so excited! So excited that we talked through their entire meal! I’m not lying. But what stuck out from our conversation most, was what she said. She answered the phone and said, “Hi Kid! I’ve missed you so much! It’s been forever since we’ve talked. I love you!” I seriously had to fight back the tears. I LOVE you too Mom!!! ♥

No comments: