BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dove Truffle Eggs



I’m a HUGE chocolate fan. Everyone that knows me, knows that. It’s not a statement or a promise, it’s a fact. And Dove Truffle eggs are some of my favorite delights. I had my first one as a freshman in high school. My cheerleading coach brought them into a practice…after Easter. She had found a few boxes on clearance. And I was instantly an addict!

That year, I had half of a Dove Truffle Egg. In years to follow, I would run to the store the day after Valentine’s Day. Just in search of these gems. I do have to say, they’re getting harder and harder to find. In fact, I only found 1 box today. And I went to 5 stores!

Today, I’m on my own. My Guy has his nieces. They decided to go do something fun. Probably something having to do with animals, eating of lots of ice cream, and My Guy having to buys a few Barbies for them. :) But it’s all in good fun. They don’t get to spend a lot of time with their uncle. So today was a nice excuse.

As for me, I’m trying to keep my mind of off missing my bestie. And I’m trying to get the girls’ Easter baskets together. Which meant lots of shopping and candy! I couldn’t resist my favorite chocolate confections. And I grabbed the last box. I hope you get to have a couple this year! Dove really needs to add a similar product to their permanent product line. ♥

No comments: