BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 22, 2010

French Glamour



I was a little bored this afternoon. And I was doing a search for aprons. I just adore them! Honestly, I wish I could buy 20 right now! And I'm not lying. I have so many saved on my favorites. My Guy was using my computer last week and asked why I had so many bookmarked. I had no good explanation. Just that I like them. :)

Anyway, I found this one a little while ago. It's called French Glamour. And it comes with this cute matching towel. But the price is a little much. $43.95 plus shipping. There are so many days that I wish I could win the lottery. just so I could buy fun things like this without feeling guilty. But oh well.

I can still dream. Just don't tell My Guy. I might come home and find those 20 aprons hanging up in our kitchen. Not that I'd complain. But seriously, I don't really need them all! I just hope I get this one for Christmas this year. Because who wouldn't want to look chic in their very own black and white apron, while making some yummy biscuits? ♥

No comments: