BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 23, 2012

I've Always Wanted One!!!

Have you ever had anything on your "Wishlist," that you've wanted for years? Something that you swear, you're going to buy. But never do. Something that screams at you. But you seem to ignore it? For me, that would be a "Pocket Watch Necklace."



I found this picture on Pinterest. With no source. WHAT??? If I could find these sweet watches, I'd buy all 3! Without thinking twice. Because when I was 7 years old, I walked away from the most gorgeous Pocket Watch. At a yard sale. And it still haunts me. To this day!

Have you seen anything similar? Anything on Etsy? Or maybe you know where this picture is from. I'd appreciate the help! I'm a lady on a mission. To buy a watch, that reminds me of my Grandpa! ♥

No comments: