BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Fajita Fun!!!

It's no lie, or secret, My Guy's family, L-O-V-E-S Mexican food!!! It's a good thing, I'm Hispanic, and picked up on my family's great cooking skills. :) At least, once or twice a month, I cook for My Guy's grandma. It's a whole evening of fun, catching up, and lots of food!!!

But I don't neglect the rest of his family either! His nieces lived with us for a while. And well, they got a little hooked on Mexican food too! Little K, is at that age, when play food is essential! There is not a day that goes by, when she doesn't want to play. If they happen to be over, while I'm cooking, she'll either ask to help me. Or she'll pull out her play food and "cook" too! :)



When I saw this pattern, just over a week ago, Little K came to mind. Immediately! And I knew, that I had to make it for her. :) By the way, isn't the pepper adorable? Well, I've printed the pattern, packed my yarn, and hope to have a nice little present, for Little K come Monday! ♥

No comments: