BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cobalt and Ruffles

Ever since I took my niece shopping in May, I've wanted a cobalt dress. I past up a cute dress, with rosette detailing. Why? I don't know. The same dress was also available in tangerine. And when I went back to Sears, a week later, they were all sold out!!!

But I haven't given up hope. I've been searching. Because there is just something about the color. Then, last night, I was doing some online shopping. And I found this dress at Old Navy! Only available online.



I wanted to cry, when I realized my beloved dress was sold out. At least in the color I wanted. I went on with my Christmas shopping. Then, I decided to check once more. That's when I found it in blue! In my size. I put it in my cart, and immediately checked out. Let's just say, I'll be stalking the delivery guy, until next week. ♥

No comments: