BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Sisters




Always In My Heart

It pains me to see you leave,
But I never forget what I've learned through the years we've gone through.

It hurts me to know,
After awhile you'll confide in someone else, not me.

I'll always be there for you,
Even after the end is heaven comes.
I'll always stay true to our bond as one and won’t ever let go.

You are my sister,
And my very best friend of all time,
It's so true.
We'll be that way even after the end has come for us.

You are a part of me,
And never will you ever leave my heart.
All the times we've shared,
Even when we didn't really care at all.

Don't let anyone take my place,
They'll never face or change our times together.

The laughs,
The tears,
The fears,
They have built up through the years.

I'll never let us part,
Because you'll always have a special place in my heart.

~Tiffany Van Epps



I miss my sisters. I've never been close to my older sister. We've spoken very few words to one another. But my other 2 sisters, for years and years, we were close. Especially my middle sister and I.

I haven't seen my middle sister in 10 1/2 years. I miss her terribly! We went from seeing each other at least once a day, to not at all. Family problems came between us. And my youngest sister, it's been years. I don't know what happened there.

But I have this hole in my heart. I miss my sisters. I want them in my life. I want to share my life with them. I want to just sit and talk. To share a meal. To catch up. To hug them. And tell them both, just how much, they mean to me. I miss my sisters, with all of my heart! I'll NEVER stop loving them. Not ever! ♥

No comments: