BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Missing My Mister



It's been a while since I've seen My Love. Kinda cheesy, huh? But it's the truth. The entire quiet holiday, that we had planned, never happened. To be 100% honest, My Guy and I still haven't celebrated Christmas, or New Year's. But he understands. And loves me. That in the end, is all that matters.

This past week, he returned to work. Working his booty off. And he seems both anxious, and nervous about it. I can relate. I fully heartily understand. But at the same time, I'm pretty excited. And I'm all about cheering on my most favorite guy on the planet!

I'm also quite excited for this weekend. My Guy's sister is tying the knot. And I'm headed out east. To go to this wonderful event. Oh, and to finally see My Guy!!! I also hear that all of our "fur babies" are not happy, that their mommy has been MIA. I see lots of snuggling in my near future!

For all that life has recently thrown and my family and I, I'm so grateful for the man I love. My Guy is phenomenal. He's understanding. And most importantly, loving. That's why I fell in love with him. All that other stuff, that attracts so many others, it's not important to me. It never has been. It's this man's soul that makes me smile. :)

So excuse me while I get packed up. I'm so excited!!! To finally get to kiss my love, it's almost too much for me to handle. Yes, folks, I know I sound like a teenager in love. But it's been far too long, since I've laid my eyes, on the man I love. I hope you all have, an amazing weekend too!

No comments: