BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Commander in Chic



This little beauty, has been a favorite of mine for a while now. So much so, I think I'm on my 4th bottle. OK, so I kinda lost bottle #3. But it was half empty. You know, during the mad rush to the hospital in December. Nonetheless, I'm in love!

The color is gorgeous. Somewhere between a grey and a lavender. Mmm, just a beauty! And the actually nail polish formula is a dream. As is the application. Yes, it's a perfect little bottle! And it's available at the drugstore...for under $6!

And since it's Sunday, and I'm with My Guy, well I just wanted to share one of my favorites. You know, in this quick post. Because, I've got some incredible plans with My Guy today. That is, if we could be bothered to actually get up and leave the house. To be home...it's an incredible feeling. :) Maybe I'll repaint my nails with my brand new bottle of Commander in Chic! You know, while chilaxing in bed. Happy Sunday! ♥

No comments: