BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Little Culture for Little K

When My Bestie, first told me that she was pregnant, I ran out and bought this book. There's a lot of history behind the title. But she loved it! Mostly because it brought back some of our history. Some details from when we were young.



I picked up 2 copies. And now Little K, she loves this book! Every single time she comes to the house, she sits and reads this book. It's the only book she wants to read at bedtime. Yes, she's hooked.

But it's more than the book. She wants to learn all about my culture. And I'm so happy to share it with her. It's so cute, how she gets so excited, about learning Spanish. And learning about my culture. We have a little "date" scheduled. Just to learn a fun and traditional dance. I can't wait! ♥

No comments: