BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

My Favorite Candy Bars Ever



Have you tried these? They're ridiculously hard to find. I know! I'm like everyone else. Hunting them down. And I refuse to pay $3 for a candy bar! Because that's what they charge at JoAnn's. But I found them at the Dollar Tree. Yes, Big Mo' Bars for $1! I stocked up. The workers thought I was nuts!

Oh, and I didn't stop there. Because I have used them to make different desserts. Adding them into baked goods. Yummy! And in case you haven't tried them, these candy bars are a little sweet. I can split up the candy for 3 or 4 servings. They come in chocolate-carmel, and chocolate-peanut butter. The peanut butter are my favorite!

I've heard from other people that the Big Mo' Bars are only a one time deal. As in "Special Edition." Ugh! I hope they don't stop making them. Because they're delish! ♥

No comments: