BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Last Minute Scarf

Fall is here! Thank goodness! I've been waiting for this season, since June. :O) And with Fall, comes my need for warm and cozy goodness! I've been cooking and baking. And, pulling out all my boots, sweaters, and scarves. Oh, I just LOVE Fall!

It got me thinking though, I need some more scarves. OK, maybe I don't NEED more scarves. But I'd LOVE to have a few more. If you hadn't figured it out by now, scarves are my absolute favorite! I have a nice collection going on.

But I wanted something homemade. Does it shock you, that I don't make myself anything. Seriously! I rarely sit down, and crochet myself something. So I went on a hunt. For some crochet patterns. That's when I came across this beauty...



Yes, the "Last Minute Scarf," is now on the top of my list. I just need to buy some Bernat Mosaic yarn. Don't you just love the colors? Heck, I have about 4 other projects, that this yarn would be perfect for!

This is such a great pattern. Perfect for Fall! And something new, to jazz up my Fall outfits. Oh, I can't wait. My perfect night would involve some chocolate, a good movie, and a little crochet time! ♥

No comments: