BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 12, 2011

Love and Pillows

I recently came across something, that made me smile. You see, My Guy and I travel a lot. A LOT! When we first started dating, it was a long distance relationship. One that crossed timezones. And fond us on opposite ends of the country. He would fly me out for the weekend. He'd make it a point, to hangout with me early in the week. But it was tough.

Skype became our best friend. E-mail, IMs, and phone calls were a must! He'd hide little notes, so I could find them, when we weren't together. I'd steal a shirt of his. We were actually quite funny! So when I saw this pillow, it just made me think of this time. And my Love!



These days, we live and travel together. But recently, we've been apart. More and more. As I try and help my Mom take care of my Dad. And My Guy has to work. We still make it a point, to only be away from one another, for just a day or two. But those are some lonely times.

I'm positive that these pillows would be a nice addition for us. A comfort of sorts. With our home states on them. Just a little something to remind us, of each other. When we are apart. Funny how, My Guy, was searching the internet, for these pillow cases. And we can't find them anywhere!

I guess, that means, I need to get busy. And I'm not that great at embroidery. So this could get interesting. Have you seen these anywhere? I really want to buy a few. I even searched Etsy. With absolutely no luck! And I'm pretty positive, that they have to come from a handmade shop. Please help!

No comments: