BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Made Me Smile



In this picture, I recognize so much! Funny, huh? Especially since it's not my picture. I was doing an online search for children's hangers. This is one of the pictures that came up. With a broken link.

But I swear, I had those hangers. But mine were pink. I'm almost positive, my parents still have them in my childhood bedroom. And those dresses, I remember those dresses. I had one like that light yellow one. And the pink one underneath it. No lie!

It's funny how things work out. Immediately after I seen this picture, I called my Mom. And we talked about it. My parents kept so much from my childhood. I'm positive they have many of my dresses. Yes, I was that girl. That a billion dresses, with matching shoes and socks! ♥

No comments: